Copper

                                        Enlarge
Lernametalurgiai Institute cjsc

The company was founded in 1952 by ministry of non-ferrous metallurgy of USSR as Yerevan branch of Moscow Giprotsvetmet design institute. Caused by construction, design and research work capacity in 1957 on the basis of Yerevan branch a first-class design institute was founded. This institute had its separate balance and was responsible for main design tasks for all constructions of non-ferrous metallurgy in Armenia (see more)

Vallex Group
19 Khanjyan str., 0010 Yerevan
Republic of Armenia
Tel.: +374 10 51-08-88
Fax: +374 10 51-08-80
Developed by Smart Systems LLC